Thursday 18 April 2013

Day 2 in New Orleans

Hello! It's Flynn here. I'm sorry about the late posts because of the timezones but we are trying to keep them daily. Anyway, yesterday the day started with Josh, Campbell and I getting in trouble for locking our room at night. Mum and Dad were knocking at our door for an hour and we finally woke up at 8:02. We decided to have breakfast at IHOP (international house of pancakes). We then went on a street car to go to Magazine St, a 12 kilometre street and had a nice lime refresher. After the drink we walked along to come across a bookshop. We went in to find some extra books for the flights coming up. As usual my brothers and I were complaining about walking so far around New Orleans. After a long walk back to the street car and a trip back I asked if we could go into a gaming shop called GameStop  and we could. I was so happy to find Lego lord of the rings on wii for $20 but I was very disappointed when I found out that it only worked on American wii consoles :-(             We finally gave up for walking and went to an Italian restaurant for dinner. It was very funny because the man that refilled everyone's water came to our table more than 20 times. I think I'll stop typing now because the iPad I'm writing on is 5% charge. More from Josh soon if possible. Just so you know the order of posts is Josh then Campbell then me.

No comments:

Post a Comment