Friday 26 August 2011



Flynn's turn. I woke up and I was a bit sick. I had eggs and bacon and toast for breakfast in a place where they did not speak any English. I said Gratsias when the man brought my breakfast. We saw a building that looked like it was made of bones. The bones on the balcony looked like skull masks. The roof had scales like a dragon. Mum said it was a famous building by Gaudi. He built a church too that was very very very tall and weird. I bought a hat with horns on it like a bull. It has ears and a mouth and eyes. The hat says Barcelona and it is red. The horns, eyes and mouth are blue.

3 comments:

  1. Remembering her previous gelato experience a la Starrett, Grace Love wants to know what flavours you ate when you went for your gelato....and we hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flynn isn't here right now, Campbell forgets but I (Josh) had Cactus and some weird lolly. Like I could find cactus flavor anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone. Abby and Jacob here. Hope you are having a good time in Europe. Sounds fun. Jacob says to Josh that we r out of soccer comp but came 3rd anyway and we apparently played a really good game. Campaigning starts tomorrow -oh dear.

    ReplyDelete